Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

@Adams It is not mandatory to move the T6 to your physical location. It should be possible that the board member connects his T6 to the Laptop with internet connection, then you could control his computer by TeamViewer and program the functions. Same pattern should work if it is an Android phone with OBD eleven running on it (there is TeamViewer Support for the most popular Android Smartphones out there).

Hi Adam,
I have been reading your post and the fact you have managed to code in folding on key fob.

I have a 2011 shuttle SE with folding mirrors but like most people you have to fold them by the switch on the door. I have the comfort one touch windows on mine also so maybe possible?

I only live in Aintree Liverpool, would you be willing to have a look at mine and see if it can be done...i can come over to you when convenient Adam.

kind regards
Patrick

Anyone close enough to warrington with Q modules that wants to call over I'm willing to give some other coding a try to see if it works, worth a go?
Hi Adam,

I have a 2011 t5.1 shuttle it has factory electric mirrors fitted...would you try doing mine Please? Im in Liverpool so not to far to come over to you!

Cheers
Patrick

No one has had success on a euro 6 model yet as the coding is different and the motors. So i understand it.

Last edited:
so I guess its twist the button time still
If you've got a '17 then you'll not yet be able to do it (yet). The euro 6 comes with Qmodule, whereas euro 5 has L module. The VCDS guru that is Adams has not yet figured out Qmodule, but I'm sure he will given time.

@DaveyB not had a go at anyone's T6 with Q module yet, still willing to give it a go if anyone's local

Adams I'm going to be up at Three sisters in Wigan in a few weeks I'm happy for you to come and play if you want a Eu6 204 17plate Kombi with power fold mirrors to look at.

Back