Auto Folding Wing Mirrors

OK from what you know then the only way to get them to work on euro 6 model is to change these motors that are not available any more :unsure:

Last edited:
B revision BCM is not necessary, I had (like ciclo) a 7H0 937 087 P and it worked fine.

Also for anyone reading this thread from another country with LHD, the modules working for them is a 'J' revision

@galet yes I think reprogramming would be successful, but I would read the L module and program to the Q module, I think it would be too difficult to try and adjust the Q module programming (unless you really know how to program)

then you need to read apt your window limit stops (very important or it won't work)

hi,

I am going to have a pop at this, but , when do you do the window limits up and down (at what stage of the process?)

OK from what you know then the only way to get them to work on euro 6 model is to change these motors that are not available any more :unsure:
Hmm...
Captura1.JPG

Welcome to the online shop of the genuine car parts pro’s (I do not know if it is allowed to publish links like this, sorry)

They process it with a VW German dealer. Sometimes they have very competitive prices.

Ask for availability before making the purchase on the web. (I bought mine here)

Arr i see, Thank you @ciclo Thats great but i would not no where to start fitting them or getting them working. Where do they fit , in the mirror it itself?

Last edited:
@StudleyGlass door card off, unplug wires out of door motor/module, unscrew motor from door panel (3screws I think) then fit the new one in reverse order

@StudleyGlass door card off, unplug wires out of door motor/module, unscrew motor from door panel (3screws I think) then fit the new one in reverse order

oh there in the door then. so when i have fitted them, what then do i just follow the instructs for the euro 5 models to get then to work?

oh there in the door then. so when i have fitted them, what then do i just follow the instructs for the euro 5 models to get then to work?

Yes.

Some images that might be useful for the installation process:
(From T5, but the process is similar)
N70-10308.png

For above image top right:

– Remove front door trim.
– Secure door window against sliding down with adhesive tape.
– Detach connectors -2- from window regulator motor.
– Remove bolts -3- and remove window regulator motor with control unit -1- from assembly carrier.

Installing
– Install window regulator motor with control unit -1-.
– Tighten bolts -3-.
– Reconnect connections -3-.
– Run window regulator once in each direction to upper and lower stops. This initialises the window regulator motor and it is now ready for operation.
l Check function of window regulator after installation.

Specified torques. Window regulator motor 3.5 Nm

Polo 6R:
img16210.jpg

img16211.jpg

img16210.png

Does anyone know if the t5.1 window modules would work and fit the t6? As I go q modules at the moment and got come c modules off my dads t5.1

It seems its down to the suffix letter at the end all modules are either 7E0959801 or 7E0959802 dependant on vehicle side, this would appear to be the numbers for RHD vehicle but this is not confirmed just the pattern from the vehicle scans i have/have seen
7E0 959 801 K - Euro 5 non folding
7E0 959 801 L - Euro 5 power folding
7E0 959 801 P - Euro 6 non folding
7E0 959 801 Q - Euro 6 power folding

Mines. 7E0959802 Q. Is this good or bad please.

Anyone close enough to warrington with Q modules that wants to call over I'm willing to give some other coding a try to see if it works, worth a go?

Back