Australia Shark Attack

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
So most of you probably heard on the news last week about the two English guys that got attacked by a shark of the coast of Queensland, well one of them is a friend of mine and just happens to be a real nice guy

They have both suffered serious injuries and one of them lost a foot at the scene and all the ongoing issues that follow from that
Although their immediate trauma care was covered their ongoing treatment is not and they are now far from home in need of help

A link to their go fund me page is below, if anyone wants to help I know it will be hugely appreciated from a couple of guys in need of it, if you can’t help them please consider sharing this link on other websites/Facebook groups as I would really like to see these guys reach there target and be able to relax knowing their medical bills are covered

Click here to support Whitsundays Shark Attack organized by Gail B

My son plans on travelling when he finishes his education and this could happen to anyone. A terrible accident through not fault of their own.
A worthy cause and worthy of my support. I've made my contribution. Hope they get home safe pal. :thumbsup:

Apparently not, i dont know the details just that the ongoing medical bill is going to be large

Amazing, probably some small print about animal attacks not being covered. Can't imagine being that far from home with severe injuries.

Do foreign nationals (from outside EU) who have medical emergencies in the UK get charged?

Do foreign nationals (from outside EU) who have medical emergencies in the UK get charged?
They do. In practice they are asked to pay by credit card or BACS whilst still in care.
If they cant they are asked for an address to send an invoice to, upon returning home they should pay the invoice and that's where it all goes wrong.

Back