For Sale Audison Speakers & Carpeted Rear Internal Side Panels

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
From my T6 SWB.

Pair of rear lower side panels - please see the pictures.
These are 4mm ply made and fitted by Slidepods with their signature moulding. They have hidden fixings.
12v and 2 x USB sockets in both panels.

Speakers are high quality Audison VOCE AVX6.5 coaxials.

Selling because the van is about to go to Vanworx (covid-19 permitting) for conversion work and these panels do not fit in with what I am having done.

Location is GL51 Gloucestershire.

£250.

0Van-7.jpg 0Van-8.jpg 0Van-9.jpg 0Van-10.jpg 0Van-11.jpg 0Van-12.jpg 0Van-13.jpg

Last edited:
Did these sell?

Not exactly. I had buyer but then discovered that one of the loudspeakers has a problem :(
Can't see any obvious problem so am just trying to sell the panels. I have a potential buyer for those but am awaiting a response to my asking price.

Not exactly. I had buyer but then discovered that one of the loudspeakers has a problem :(
Can't see any obvious problem so am just trying to sell the panels. I have a potential buyer for those but am awaiting a response to my asking price.

Ok let me know if it falls through, as Im interested in the panels too.

What’s the speaker problem bud

Giving these a bump.

Just the carpeted side panels with sockets are available.

£125 buyer collects. Cheltenham, Glos.

Sorry but I just don't have the time to deal with posting these.

Last edited:
Back