Audio Auto Electrician- Central Scotland

Seán Kerr

Hi

My first post to the forum, but I’ve been reading and it looks very helpful. I’m looking for any recommendations for an audio auto electrician to install an upgrade audio package from @Absolut5.

I live in Dunblane so am looking for someone in the central belt.

Help much appreciated!

Seán

I've used a guy in Edinburgh before but struggling to find any contact details. If you don't get an answer on here I would post on Pistonheads in the Scotland section.

I've used a guy in Edinburgh before but struggling to find any contact details. If you don't get an answer on here I would post on Pistonheads in the Scotland section.
Thanks for looking and thanks for the advice. I’ve come across Skidz in Falkirk and they are providing a quotation. Any other recommendations welcome from anyone else.

Car Audiostuff ( orginally Ray Simth Car Audio ). Although they are in Dunbar it's only 4o mins from me here Livingston.
They upgraded all audio in my Astravan and iIam jus t waiting for a quote for the T6. If your interested I will send you all contact details.
Scot

Car Audiostuff ( orginally Ray Simth Car Audio ). Although they are in Dunbar it's only 4o mins from me here Livingston.
They upgraded all audio in my Astravan and iIam jus t waiting for a quote for the T6. If your interested I will send you all contact details.
Scot
Thanks Scot. I hadn’t heard of them but their website looks good. Who you you recommend that I call?

Hi Sean,
Call Darren,
He was they guy that did my Astravan. It was a top job and he is preparing my T6 estimate.

Tell him you're a mate of mine, you never know, might keep to a keen price as he's had a couple of jobs from me.

Back