Ashridge Campsite in Ashwell near Baldock

Alan Ginger

Psychiatric Nurse (retired)
T6 Guru
Off to Ashridge Site near Baldock . Nice site well maintained nice friendly management. - the village Ashwell has a nice pub The Three Tuns. Nice food nice beer and only a short walk from the site.

what more can you ask for for your weekend away.

Just been looking at the site as I'm down there soon helping my son search for accommodation. Did you notice if dogs are allowed in the pub?

Just been looking at the site as I'm down there soon helping my son search for accommodation. Did you notice if dogs are allowed in the pub?
There are 3 pubs in the village I would guess that one would accommodate dogs. I would give them a call. But no I didn’t notice if the pub accommodate dogs.

I am local to Ashwell and can confirm that dogs are definitely allowed in the Three Tuns (bar area, and garden, not the restaurant), and the same in the Bushel and Strike which is out towards the back of the village. There is plenty of space in both for the dogs and they are very welcoming. I am not sure whether the Rose and Crown does or not - probably, but I have never taken ours in there.

Back