Asda Tyres or Blackcircles - any other online tyre supplier that does fitting too?

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As title, Asda Tyres or Blackcircles - or any other online tyre supplier that does fitting too? thanks

i've just used pneus-online which i think is very similar to Blackcircle (as in you order the tyres and then they have a network of fitters...
seem to be the cheapest (and the delivery was VERY prompt)

I use an independent guy who lives near me. He has a kitted out van, so does them on the drive. Normally matches or betters any other quote I find. Might be worth a look for someone in your local area?

I found a quote on black circles for some all season tyres. Rang the garage direct to speak to them about it, they said to book through someone else online, they get the tyres cheaper than they can source them themselves.

Went to asda tyres - same garage, same tyres, earlier fitting date, cheaper price. Go figure. No brainer. Was a piece of cake

Thanks all - called local tyre place and they are fitting them this afternoon and £9.80 cheaper per tyre than the same tyre on Blackcircles.

Who knew the internet wasn’t always right cheaper :whistle:

Thanks all - called local tyre place and they are fitting them this afternoon and £9.80 cheaper per tyre than the same tyre on Blackcircles.

Who knew the internet wasn’t always right cheaper
Who did you use - Jet Wheels at Rayleigh?

Yes, have used them for years. Didn’t expect them to have 4x in stock but they did and could fit today so better than online in every aspect.
Good to know. I’ve used Shirley’s Tyres in Southchurch but will give Jet a call next time to see if they’re cheaper :thumbsup:

Back