As new Acapulco 150 tailgate twin slider

Great looking vans those splits, can imagine they would frustrate the hell out of me to drive lol

You've got both ends of the VWT evolutionary tree there. Where it all began and where it is today. Nice vans. They'd both be a dream van for many a dub fan.

We got our caravan from Venture...super chaps...are they doing your conversion?

My parents had a 1962 model , and used to take us three kids on holidays many years ago in the late 60's early 70's , down to Italy ( 5 days driving ) , Spain , Portugal ,
,25 hp engine , top speed 45 mph and couldn't hold 4th gear with a head wind, my dad had a rope attached to the drivers seat that he used to loop over the gear stick to keep it in 4th as it kept slipping out of gear on the over run , great memories although any romantic notions we had of these vans are long gone after those experiences ;-)

My parents had a 1962 model , and used to take us three kids on holidays many years ago in the late 60's early 70's , down to Italy ( 5 days driving ) , Spain , Portugal ,
,25 hp engine , top speed 45 mph and couldn't hold 4th gear with a head wind, my dad had a rope attached to the drivers seat that he used to loop over the gear stick to keep it in 4th as it kept slipping out of gear on the over run , great memories although any romantic notions we had of these vans are long gone after those experiences ;-)
Hence the T6 ;)

A lovely pair!
Splits are a bit of a PITA to run/drive/try to camp in but that will be one valuable machine! Looks mint.

Hope you enjoy both!

Back