Are you waiting for a new van ?

Just had a call, my van has been stuck at a Uk port since the lockdown started but it’s now with the dealership so it looks like things are starting to move.
Result !! Bet you can't wait.

I'm just on the VW live chat thought I'd make sure I wasn't given false info the other night ,now they're saying they can't check status lol

They just checked and now they're telling me its showing confirmed build 13th April. I said yeah but that can't be right the factory was shut lol. Headless chickens springs to mind

It was from customercare@vwcv.co.uk I sent them an email nearly a week ago and just got the response this morning.
yeah they're a bit slow lol

I've got a feeling I was told wrongly that mine is in production , chatted twice today and both times they've told me that mine is confirmed build 13th April. When i asked well how can that be if the factory was shut then, they have no answer. Apparently the factory update info on Mondays so i'll check back then. Hopefully if mine isn't in production it wont be long after yours.

Just Had an update from Robin at Cordwallis / Heathrow, that my Van is at sitting in Sheerness port and at present nothing is moving.. expectations likely to be approx a month for it to get to them... after that its got to have the rear spoiler fitted....

Just Had an update from Robin at Cordwallis / Heathrow, that my Van is at sitting in Sheerness port and at present nothing is moving.. expectations likely to be approx a month for it to get to them... after that its got to have the rear spoiler fitted....
A month from port to dealer is ridiculous!! I’m sure social distancing could be done easily in vehicle transportation.

I think the Deal is there is a massive back up of vehicles that need to be shifted and the usual transportation logistics normally used to move vehicles to dealers isn't yet up and running.

Morning all! So latest updated on my van is that it’s still showing as ‘in production’ and they estimate delivery to be before 31st August!!!

Morning all! So latest updated on my van is that it’s still showing as ‘in production’ and they estimate delivery to be before 31st August!!!
Looks like you’ll be getting the new September reg, mine was bw 15 so hopefully by the end of the year

Vwcc have told me twice that the van is in build stage and then a email from the dealer today said its due for build week 25 15th june.... confused or what!!

Back