Anything to add to spec?

lauraj

Hi all,

With reading people’s recommendations I’m hoping I’ve got everything in spec that is reasonable!

Is there anything else you couldn’t live without?

I know the nav isn’t rated much, but being able to wirelessly do apple car play & for those occasions when phone has absolute no signal.

Volkswagen Transporter T30SWB 2.0TDI 150 DPFR StopStart EU6 Highline Van 6Spd 

Options:
- Paint - Metallic - Bay Leaf Green
- Upholstery - Bricks Cloth - Titanium Black
- Discover Media Navigation System with 8in Touch Screen
- Heated Front Seats
- LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights and LED Tail Lights
- Rear Heated Window with Window Wiper and Washer System
- Tailgate with Heated Rear Window
- Rear View Camera

Personally I would want dsg and don’t think the discover media is worth the extra - you can use car play (wired) on the composition colour and use google maps/ waze/ apple maps/ tomtom. The choice is yours!! As for wireless car play I think it hammers your phone battery so you would have to plug it in anyway

Personally I would want dsg and don’t think the discover media is worth the extra - you can use car play (wired) on the composition colour and use google maps/ waze/ apple maps/ tomtom. The choice is yours!! As for wireless car play I think it hammers your phone battery so you would have to plug it in anyway
I’m glad you said about dsg, I’m sure I said auto. I didn’t even notice they priced a manual!

Okay thanks I think I’m going to have to get rid of nav for price increase of dsg

Must admit that I wish that I had thought of the 80l tank when I specced mine.
Never seen the need for heated seats but had the heated windscreen.
And yes DSG, after a lifetime of manual it is a pleasure to drive.
As I don't have or use a mobile phone the nav is a must.

Power latching tailgate, stops you having to slam it shut when all the other doors and windows are closed.

The discover media is very expensive what what you get.
80litre fuel tank as other have said is a must
And high beam assist is nice!

DEFINITELY Power latching. You would not believe how impossible it is to shut that sliding door otherwise. (not power closing as that’s a different option)

must admit I love my full electric tailgate.. but you seem to have most bases covered Laura with the addition of what's been mentioned..

must admit I love my full electric tailgate.. but you seem to have most bases covered Laura with the addition of what's been mentioned..
Ah yes, I’ve got barn doors so don’t need power closing of the tailgate. I was referring to sliding door power close which I think is unnecessary.

btw. I don’t get why people like tailgates. We ordered barn doors on purpose and glad we did. Much more user friendly in my opinion.

Yes pros and cons to some options.. in my case I wouldn't of considered a van without a tailgate.... it was a necessary part of my purpose built van and its intended use...

The main thing Laura is you should tailor your vehicle to what suits you and the use you plan to get from it...

Back