Anyone with VCDS in Hampshire?

Soxy

Hi can anyone help? I have just wired rear speakers into my T6 and need the rear fader option programming. Is there anyone near Fleet Hampshire with VDCS that can help?

@Soxy Just look at the map in the menu section at the top of the page. Any member with a yellow pin is a VCDS user. Most people will help you out for a couple of beer tokens or less. Most know what they are doing.

'Afternoon.
I'm trying to locate a VCDS user in Portsmouth or the surrounding area. Unfortunately the link to the map doesn't seem to work?
@Pauly Can you fix the link or is it me?...

Good evening!
I have just finished the electrical installation of my tow bar, reverse camera and rear speakers. None of them currently work fully so I am hoping that someone in the Portsmouth area could help please?
The van is a 2016 Euro 5 Highline 140 LWB if that matters?

Please let me know if you can help, I am happy to consider many forms of payment

'Afternoon.
I'm trying to locate a VCDS user in Portsmouth or the surrounding area. Unfortunately the link to the map at the start of this thread doesn't seem to work?
@Pauly Can you fix the link or is it me?...
Did you find anyone as I need the airbag code for bench seat removed as I have changed it to a single seat.

Hi I need to set my alpine halo navigation to work correctly on dash using vcds ( instead of showing ER 2 ) is there anyone local to me with it that could do me a favour ?

Hi, this is my first post so I hope this in the right place. I need to turn off the headlight warning light on my T6 Kombi. I can't do this with Carista so I think I need VCDS. Are there firms that will do this? If anyone could point me in the direction I would be very grateful! Thanks in advance.

If you don’t find anyone close I’m in Banbury atm about 70 miles away with vcds if your ever travelling the m40

I may be wrong on this others with greater knowledge will chime in.
You could always remove the battery for 15 mins and see if that removes the light (code will still exist) but the annoying light may go off.

Thanks for the reply. Stuck at home for another 6 weeks or so like most people but as soon as rules allow I'll give you a shout if nothing nearer. Cheers!

Back