Anyone Running Inovit Turbine Wheels.

Carl1974

T5.1
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Looking at getting a new set of wheels as my current wheels need a refurb, so contemplating getting new ones and having current wheels as winter alloys.
Not sure what would look best on the van, gun metal grey or normal alloy.

5BEB9F48-525E-4780-BC61-A2316EFB2D0A.png

Bit of a weird one these. When I looked at them they were only rated at 765kg so not enough for a t30 or t32. However looking at the Us site it now shows some sizes are now 815kg, good enough for t28/t30.
The normal silver are polished silver so may not stand up well as a winter wheel.

Thanks Steve, I’d be looking at these for the summer and my current wheels as winter wheels. Forgive my ignorance but is polished silver bad.

B4582C40-EBCF-4EB7-953D-94C209EA3B01.jpeg

You might get lacquer crazing similar to diamond cut wheels over time if you use any harsh chemicals,stone chip or a roadside car wash where they can use some strong tfr. Just a consideration. Main concern for me was the load rating. When I checked the innovate website.
It showed the 8.5x20 and 10x20 were at 815kg but others (9x20) were only in the 735kg range. As most uk sellers seem to have the 9x20 as part of the options.....

It's a pity as they were one of the wheels I wanted on my van, but with the ambiguity over the load rating I have decided on something different.
You do see plenty of Van's with them on though.

You might get lacquer crazing similar to diamond cut wheels over time if you use any harsh chemicals,stone chip or a roadside car wash where they can use some strong tfr. Just a consideration. Main concern for me was the load rating. When I checked the innovate website.
It showed the 8.5x20 and 10x20 were at 815kg but others (9x20) were only in the 735kg range. As most uk sellers seem to have the 9x20 as part of the options.....

It's a pity as they were one of the wheels I wanted on my van, but with the ambiguity over the load rating I have decided on something different.
You do see plenty of Van's with them on though.
Thanks Steve, I’d be looking at these for the summer and my current wheels as winter wheels. Forgive my ignorance but is polished silver bad.

View attachment 58947
I noticed my wheels had got damaged last weekend. Avoid diamond cut at all costs! 2167E564-6691-45A4-A23A-3D2B0F444319.jpeg6249610B-14D4-4E29-9293-E703EA456CCD.jpeg

I feel your pain Rich, mine over the winter period have just escalated hence the desire to replace them.

I may be parting with my wheels if you're interested? 4 months old, couple of kurbs. 20" riviera atlas

Back