anyone running 19" wheels

Tyres and load ratings are a slight issue if you have a T32 (like me) otherwise there is much more choice...

Yes mate, that picture was taken just after getting the B14's fitted.

There is a picture in one of my threads showing the wheels before I had it lowered.

thanks , looks better lowered , what spoiler is that ? i am going for wolfram drivex in grey i think

Hi ...I have a T32 too and seem to hitting my head against a wall trying to source 19" alloys and tyres.
I like the Radi8 r8s5 in dark mist (bottom) but I cannot find out what load rating they are...
I also like the Veeman V-FS27R in gloss graphite, but again cannot find the load rating....

would 19x9.5 fit on the front and rear with 245/40/19,s as I'm not to keen on the staggered look?

cachedimagerescalingservice.jpg

Radi8%20r8s5%20VIP%20Motorsport%204-470x588.png

Email the uk distributor and ask directly. That is what I did with 3sdm.

Thank you for the response DaveyB...I'm liking your avatar pic, what wheels do you have on yours and is it a T32?

Thank you for the response DaveyB...I'm liking your avatar pic, what wheels do you have on yours and is it a T32?
Yes buddy I'm in a T32 as well, running the black gloss 18" sportline rims (T5 style), sitting on B14's.
Because of struggling so much on finding a wheel that I like that can take the weight of the T32, have given up for now, and leaving it on the 18's simply because they look so much better with the B14 stance.

Back