Anyone Need Anything Photoshopping?

Might sound strange but it's a lot harder/time consuming to change the colour on a photo like that. A lot easier to do it if they're actually on the (a) vehicle.

Hey matt6
Great work here
Any chance you could photoshop fake rear windows on my van. Keep thinking about it but not sure
Cheers

1731DE9B-68B4-4651-9E87-68747F98C630.jpeg

Must admit mat the van looks good with the rear windows, my T5 is similar and I was contemplating the same.

If you have the van already fully lined, how hard is it then to fit the rear windows and make the inside look untouched

If you have the van already fully lined, how hard is it then to fit the rear windows and make the inside look untouched
I have been looking at fake windows, can’t remember where it was but somewhere might of been on Facebook there was a company that sold fake stickers that look identical to windows
Now the hunt starts

I have been looking at fake windows, can’t remember where it was but somewhere might of been on Facebook there was a company that sold fake stickers that look identical to windows
Now the hunt starts
Found them van style do stick on glass £110 for both sides on eBay
Think I’ll have to order a set and see what they’re like

Hi could you photo shop me the axe ex30 alloys in black, bronze and silver please

can’t decide which will look better

could you drop the stance slightly

TIA

LEE

874C0E66-A011-4382-A4C7-865C1F2FDCFC.jpeg

56087F72-9D1E-48D0-96B3-54EBF04EBE78.png

Back