Anyone Need Anything Photoshopping?

Anthracite :sleep: always looks like Silver covered in brake dust.

Why not Chrome or Silver?

Personally I obviously love the RRs but the Amaroks just give that cool commercial look. I've had 2 sets of banded Amaroks now, and they never stay on my van long, but that's only because I end up with a extra half inch arch gap which I think upsets how level mine sits. If i was that bit lower, I'd stick with the Amaroks.

Maybe time to let the RRs go, and take the plunge with a set of Solows and Amaroks.

Anthracite :sleep: always looks like Silver covered in brake dust.

Why not Chrome or Silver?

Personally I obviously love the RRs but the Amaroks just give that cool commercial look. I've had 2 sets of banded Amaroks now, and they never stay on my van long, but that's only because I end up with a extra half inch arch gap which I think upsets how level mine sits. If i was that bit lower, I'd stick with the Amaroks.

Maybe time to let the RRs go, and take the plunge with a set of Solows and Amaroks.

I don't like chrome and silver is a bit boring.

Maybe some black copper.

@fezza68 I'm liking the chrome rims, probably an age thing :oops: but can't help thinking a tailgate spoiler would accentuate further that sleek LWB look?

Hi,to be honest I've held off with a rear spoiler. Sometimes i like the look of them and sometimes i dont. Trapezoid sidebars im thinking is the way to go next!. Thanks for the comment.

Hi,to be honest I've held off with a rear spoiler. Sometimes i like the look of them and sometimes i dont. Trapezoid sidebars im thinking is the way to go next!. Thanks for the comment.
I know this feeling, I have a spoiler, some days I love the look of it, some days I can’t stand it!

Just saw a leighton vans indium grey swb and it looked lovely on it....decisions decisions.

Back