Anyone lowered 30mm on Devonports

GoatBoater

Senior Nerd
T6 Guru
I'm leaning towards 30mm drop and am likely to stick with the Devonports for a while. Anyone have pics of their van on the same?

Looking to do this too at my local dealer to prevent any warranty issues. Does anyone know if the T32 version has a higher rated suspension than the T30 or T28, as the gap currently is huge and looks more than other Kombi i have seen. I am wondering how much of a difference will be made by lowering 30mm. IMO the gap will still be huge and needs at least 18" wheels to close the gap a bit more...
Despite the gap i jhear the ride is way more comfortable with the 30mm lowering kit.

My mates T32 on eibach 30mm lowering springs is 'firm'.
Depends on tyre size if 18's will fill the gap anymore than 17,s, rolling diameter shouldn't be that much different.

Despite the gap i jhear the ride is way more comfortable with the 30mm lowering kit.

Mine came with 30mm and Devonports when I collected it. I only drove from Leicester to my house which was around 7 miles, yes the ride is 'firm' but not uncomfortable, and now i'm on 19s it's actually not a great deal different. I always find vans feel far more balanced and less firm/bouncy at the rear once they have some weight in them. I've done about 800 miles now, and it feels no firmer than my BMW 330D M-Sport did. They always feel 'different' when you first drive them, but once you get used to it, you don't notice the difference imo.

Thinking of doing the same, lowering by 30mm by swapping the springs. I have a T6 T30 combi with T5 sportline wheels. Do I need to get the tracking adjusted after?. And does anyone know what the tracking should be?

Thinking of doing the same, lowering by 30mm by swapping the springs. I have a T6 T30 combi with T5 sportline wheels. Do I need to get the tracking adjusted after?. And does anyone know what the tracking should be?
If a garage is doing it they should set the tracking anyway, If your doing it, I suggest you have it done as cutting costs not having it done will be expensive out lay on tyres.

Have just had this done today. I really like the change..... will take a pic when I remember and get a chance. The van has a much nicer stance now and the “wallow” has been reduced nicely. That’s it now. Nothing else!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have just had this done today. I really like the stance now... will take a pic when I remember and get a chance. The van has a much nicer stance now and the “wallow” has been reduced nicely. That’s it now. Nothing else!!!!
Looking forward to pics as i’m Looking at doing the same

The are the OEM 30mm drop springs that I believe are on the sport line. Everything else remains the same. No crashing or banging and lateral roll is definitely reduced. It’s by no means become a Lambo overnight but it’s definitely more... planted.

Back