Anyone Got The Carplay2air?

Is it worth the money.....?
Keep in good health people x
I’ve got a Kenwood unit and connect via cable....this new carplay2air dongle will for some be a great new gadget but if you’ve got a factory unit you may still need to get it coded for CarPlay ...as I’ve see it needs to be connect via its cable for you to Bluetooth your device ...so if your phone needs charging yet another cable ..to me it makes sense to keep your money and connect via cable as your phone needs lots of power for Apple maps and other apps that are relayed to your head unit....hope that makes sense :thumbsup:

Stay safe ...look after ur oldens...

Yup I always connect with a cable, Waze, google maps etc will quickly drain the phone battery especially if you are using Apple Music as well.
Hard times ahead.....try to keep smiling

Yep I've had mine for about a month, I much prefer it to plugging cables in.

Obviously I have CarPlay already activated, this device won't magically make CarPlay appear on your headunit.

I'd say the CarPlay2Air is still a little buggy, the manufacturers are still tweaking firmware, but the majority of the time the unit works nicely, but maybe 1 out every 5 connections I need to unplug the unit and plug it back in again to make the connection.

CPLAY2air wireless adapter for factory CarPlay on CARPLAY2air.com

Back