Anyone got an RGM front splitter for a ‘standard’ T6 which looks decent?

J3AAY

T6 Pro
I’ve just clicked buy on one of these. I wanted something subtle for my ‘Velle Exec. I like the shape of this one and the matte black dimpled finish. I hope it matches the other plastic bits in the bumper.

keen to see other pics if anyone has any?

my van is Indium Grey. It looks good on the sales photo.

cheers!

F775E8A7-7090-43C9-B9DD-793C691A8C1D.jpeg

Looks good - let us know how you get on - have an indium grey and looking to get a similar splitter

I’ve just clicked buy on one of these. I wanted something subtle for my ‘Velle Exec. I like the shape of this one and the matte black dimpled finish. I hope it matches the other plastic bits in the bumper.

keen to see other pics if anyone has any?

my van is Indium Grey. It looks good on the sales photo.

cheers!

View attachment 83070
One of my favourite forum T6’s has this splitter fitted and it matches the standard textured black plastics very well.

Brilliant stuff! Just what I wanted to hear. Any pics of the van with it fitted? I’ve been looking but there’s so many versions it’s hard to tell if it’s the one I’ve bought.

Brilliant stuff! Just what I wanted to hear. Any pics of the van with it fitted? I’ve been looking but there’s so many versions it’s hard to tell if it’s the one I’ve bought.
@T6180 show us your front end mate! Strictly speaking this one is from Van Style, but I would bet my van that it’s the same one.

Reactions: JPL
Here’s the van I was talking about, hopefully the owner doesn’t mind me sharing!

3A786237-3BF7-4D17-A0BE-61F0C4C155D8.png

that looks brilliant. It’s the look I’m after for sure. Fingers crossed it looks good on my grey ‘Velle. Cheers

Hey - how are you getting on - I’m off to travelin lite tomorrow and wondered about the gloss splitter vs this one

Hi, I’ve missed TNT twice now but they should deliver mine tomorrow. Will fit over the weekend and upload pics if it’s decent! If it’s not, I’ll feedback anyway.

Reactions: JPL
Hi, I’ve missed TNT twice now but they should deliver mine tomorrow. Will fit over the weekend and upload pics if it’s decent! If it’s not, I’ll feedback anyway.
Hi mate, Any updates on the RGM splitter? Keane to know what it looks like?

Hi mate, Any updates on the RGM splitter? Keane to know what it looks like?
No mate, one thing I can confirm is that TNT are a shower of shite. Hoping it will come tomorrow but not holding my breath.

As soon as it does arrive I’ll fit and upload pics

Back