Anyone got an RGM front splitter for a ‘standard’ T6 which looks decent?

Been thinking about this splitter for a while, think after seeing these I’ll be going ahead. Can you fit without removing the bumper?

Been thinking about this splitter for a while, think after seeing these I’ll be going ahead. Can you fit without removing the bumper?
Yeah , just attach the splitter with the fixing supplied

Hi all,

Taken delivery of the vanstyle splitter but can’t see how you can get a spanner up under the front bumper to help tighten the middle three bolts? Without dropping bumper or forcing the spanner in by bending the inner plastic skin of the bumper? Probably a daft question but any pointers well received!

Hi all,

Taken delivery of the vanstyle splitter but can’t see how you can get a spanner up under the front bumper to help tighten the middle three bolts? Without dropping bumper or forcing the spanner in by bending the inner plastic skin of the bumper? Probably a daft question but any pointers well received!

I'm interested in the answer to this as well.
Need to get mine fitted as it's a big box in my garage.
How do you fit it without removing the bumper, which I'm loathe to do?

Untitled.jpg

Really easy to fit and great quality dont expect next day delivery it took a good week to turn up!!
bolts are easy to get at just need to pop of the oval covers under the wheel arch to access the two end bolts

Back