Anyone booked there holidays for 2017 yet ?

Tend to park at train station as we tend to not require a vehicle after arriving.. unless we head off for the day, which is rare.

We use aspect holidays to lease it out.. by no means a show home but a beach front family relaxing enviroment.. we'll be there Oct i'd imagine.. as summer is normally booked out etc..
A nice little earner retirement property as everyone loves st Ives

Mexico for me, hideaway at Royalton Riviera , 3 weeks of bliss with family, went last year and simply loved it, seeing my 2 lads growing up in front of me.......only problem is my van ( and unmarked alloys ) are left in the hands of someone else.......

Last edited:
Ferry again to Santander with brothers: 1150gs, 850r, and Morgan three wheeler (attracts more attention than anything you can think of) and 5 days enjoying the Picos.....thank you EU for such great roads with few users!!! Ah....no-one on this forum would like the Picos, definitely not, avoid at all costs

Ferry again to Santander with brothers: 1150gs, 850r, and Morgan three wheeler (attracts more attention than anything you can think of) and 5 days enjoying the Picos.....thank you EU for such great roads with few users!!! Ah....no-one on this forum would like the Picos, definitely not, avoid at all costs
Nope, not at all... :D

Back