Anybody find the T6.1 LED rear indicators poor?

Hi
I have the LED rear lights on the new T6.1 - tailgate. Driving on the motorway for the first time - in daylight. When in the slow lane indicating to overtake a slower car, I noticed that a few cars in the middle lane didn't just move into the right hand lane to let me out. I might just found some awkward buggers but when I looked at the indicators on the drive in daylight, they look pretty hard to see when flashing - they are just a thin strip across the cluster. Has anybody else noticed this?

I’m not sure how they are as I’m usually in front of them!

Can't say I have noticed this on a T6.1, but a lot of car lighting designers seem to mistake brightness for visibility.

Can't say I have noticed this on a T6.1, but a lot of car lighting designers seem to mistake brightness for visibility.
A lot of designers also sit at a computer all day and admire each other’s hemp woven scooter whilst ordering a grande skinny oat milk caffeine-free diarrhoea-based sludge and call it breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
A lot of designers also sit at a computer all day and admire each other’s hemp woven scooter whilst ordering a grande skinny oat milk caffeine-free diarrhoea-based sludge and call it breakfast
:slow rofl:

Back