Any Welsh Members?

Hi all new member to forum, just bought T6 67reg tredline ready to convert, hoping to use forum for ideas. was wondering about sd card for sat nav best place to get one thanks

Just browsing through your forum found that most people don't think much of the vw sat nav was looking at a dongle instead to mirror image my phone, any other suggestions would be welcomed thanks

Just browsing through your forum found that most people don't think much of the vw sat nav was looking at a dongle instead to mirror image my phone, any other suggestions would be welcomed thanks
Welcome! The only decent sat nav these days is Waze, I haven't found one better and it's free if you have an android or Apple phone. If you have app connect then you can plug it into the car and display it on the screen, if not you can still link to car via Bluetooth to hear commands over car audio... if you are set on a non-phone satnav you could consider a head unit change to one with it built in... Absolut5 could help here and also add things like reversing camera etc...

App connect and google maps for me. I keep meaning to try Waze too. I've heard good things.

I've got a very discreet magnet holder and a 30cm armored, flat usb cable which looks very neat. I'm not a fan of cluttered dash boards!

On a side note I've just discovered Kurviger for the motorbike which looks promising.

App connect and google maps for me. I keep meaning to try Waze too. I've heard good things.

I've got a very discreet magnet holder and a 30cm armored, flat usb cable which looks very neat. I'm not a fan of cluttered dash boards!

On a side note I've just discovered Kurviger for the motorbike which looks promising.
Waze it great as it has crowd sourced travel information and always plots the most efficient route...

How bout welsh meet lads and lady's bank farm horton gower august weather should be good loads room there on site up top fields if enough interested I will ask......??????

Back