Any Welsh Members?

Hiya newbi here, not my first VW had loads MK2 golfs ...MK4 golfs ect currently running a 18 plate Tiguan and a week and a half ago picked up a 67plate t6. Pics to follow if anyone's bothered.

DIOLCH
Keff

Well done Team Wales, after a quick visit to North Wales yesterday, I must of past a dozen Transporter drivers and everyone waved

How's van Picton hope all ok. Up rolling mill later lunch.

All good thanks living the dream, hemorrhaging money at the moment though buying bits. Don't think I'll ever have money owning one of these always fancying something for it.

Hi
I’m just outside Cemaes, Anglesey (says Luton), but for the life of me I can’t change it! Born and bred moch mon

Hi just come back from Wales stayed on the Gawer what a lovely place shame I had my Center stolen from my wheels and must say sum of the people we met we’re quite rude and for no reason

Hi just come back from Wales stayed on the Gawer what a lovely place shame I had my Center stolen from my wheels and must say sum of the people we met we’re quite rude and for no reason
We're not all like that honestly. Some are if you don't speak Welsh but neither do I, and some just don't like the English, but not all of us, after all my mam is english

Down Gower this week for few days myself bank farm Horton .. Tuesday Weds.. looks like might be nice aswell....mmmmmm

Sorry to hear this, not a reflection on all of us, I'm a welsh speaker and proud of, civility costs nothing hope it hasn't put you off a return visit. :thumbsup:

No had a good time very pretty just so unnecessary first time I have expected this and we was so polite because I thought it was sum thing we were doing

Back