Found T32 Rear Springs

dj_

Australian Member
T6 Pro
I read a lot of people giving away or selling T32 for next to nothing - I’m based in Australia and would like to try to see if anyone can help me ship a set of T32 rear springs to Sydney :)

Fingers crossed and thanks!
Diego

I read a lot of people giving away or selling T32 for next to nothing - I’m based in Australia and would like to try to see if anyone can help me ship a set of T32 rear springs to Sydney :)

Fingers crossed and thanks!
Diego
@CRS Performance - you’ve probably got a fair bit of experience with selling / sending abroad, what with your SA outfit?

I have a set which have done just less than 30,000 miles? They will be free! If you are interested and send me your address I will find how much it would cost to post them.

Reactions: dj_
I have a set which have done just less than 30,000 miles? They will be free! If you are interested and send me your address I will find how much it would cost to post them.
Thanks so much! PMing you now :)

Ah the new UK / Australia trade deal in it’s beginnings.
I’ll send you a set free if you can find a way to keep Home and Away in Australia.....forever

Shipping to Australia from the UK is expensive, no doubt cheaper options than Royal Mail but it’s an indication.

9D6CEB2C-19AC-42A1-A20F-C576A211E57F.jpeg

guessing the box will be 10kg and 300x300x150 (I’m probably miles off) the cheapest I got for you @dj_ was with FedEx

A6AA9CB7-5E82-479B-B492-E72ABEA2CCBA.jpeg

54EFBFB9-0E41-4CB3-9159-982AE8ECC744.jpeg

Shipping to Australia from the UK is expensive, no doubt cheaper options than Royal Mail but it’s an indication.

View attachment 125815
Damn!

guessing the box will be 10kg and 300x300x150 (I’m probably miles off) the cheapest I got for you @dj_ was with FedEx

View attachment 125817

View attachment 125818
Thanks for checking this mate!! Just had a chat with @TKKT and he’s just sent me his 25mm rear spacers - I’ll try those and see how that works when I install them!

Im on look out for t32 spring to buy or even a part number would help me have a low rear end much appreciated

Im on look out for t32 spring to buy or even a part number would help me have a low rear end much appreciated
I recently upgraded to B14's and now have a full set of T32 shocks and springs in the way in my garage. I'm in Camberley if anyone wants them before they get dumped. 24,000 miles and no issues at all.

Hi there guy's I have a pile of springs from t32 vans the vans have 10 - 30 miles so as new . Three grey dots on them . Not sure on the postage costs collection preffered but will post. Price £25.00 + post..any more pics just ask. Also got new steel wheel bolts , and more centre caps. Non chrome VW . regards Paul

View attachment 108047

View attachment 108048

View attachment 108049

View attachment 108050

Back