VCDS - Central Scotland

drew_greenday

T6 Guru
as title says. Need someone with vcds in Scotland, pauly said he can talk you thru coding the h7 lights.

Thanks

Andt

Has anyone in Aberdeen or the Shire have vcds.
If so would you be available to make a few changes to my T6
Obviously beer tokens will be involved.:thumbsup:

I'm up near mintlaw/fraserburgh... Far from an expert with it but if it's simple stuff I'm sure I could help :thumbsup:

(Tho think mine is the older software that might not work if your newer than 2018)

I'm up near mintlaw/fraserburgh... Far from an expert with it but if it's simple stuff I'm sure I could help :thumbsup:

(Tho think mine is the older software that might not work if your newer than 2018)
I'm a 2016....
It's just the simple stuff I'm after....like digital speedo, fader for speakers and fullbeam and dipped on at same time.
I'll pm you:thumbsup:

Might be able to help as well. I'm near Banchory.
Got the full system. Would be interested to know what I can enable when I get my 2018 next week.

Really need help coding a T6 tailgate, running the extra cables, and extending the loom any vcds member near willing to help, vans been at the "nightmare stage" for far too long and cant see any light at the end of the tunnel,

Problem i find with the map is every Tom Dick and Harry with a cable has put themself on the map, every user iv clicked on nearby has no posts no message and no info,

Has anyone in Aberdeen or the Shire have vcds.
If so would you be available to make a few changes to my T6
Obviously beer tokens will be involved.:thumbsup:

Hi Gents, looking to get plugged into VCDS to disable scanning for headlight faults, new lights fitted and a warning now showing in the dash. I have Carista but cleared fault returns immediately. Anyone who can help would be much appreciated. 2016 T6

No problem at all. If you can help me out that would be great. Let me know when suits you or send me your number and I will give you a call

Hi, Did you manage to find anyone to help you out with the VCDS coding ?
I'm looking for help to code in my reversing camera, live about 20mins from East Kilbride area. Looks like the forum maps still not working.

Back