Any Obdeleven Discount Codes Out There

hotwheels

Morning all before I place the order for a OBDeleven pro next gen is there and discount codes available ,I have done the google check and only old ones are coming up. best price I have found is £89 including tax and delivery for the next gen.

Morning all before I place the order for a OBDeleven pro next gen is there and discount codes available ,I have done the google check and only old ones are coming up. best price I have found is £89 including tax and delivery for the next gen.
Seen none since Xmas (was free delivery). However, could squeeze out a few ££ by purchasing Starter Pack (=just the dongle) and Activation (=Pro License) separately.

I got mine back in 2017 when i had my audi A5, worked out cheaper buying standard then paying extra for pro licence. Sure it came to around £40 for the scanner and about 10-20 for pro

Just a heads up that obdeleven have a special offer on.

2 years pro subscription
Pro dongle
Phone holder
100 credits

Currently £85 plus postage which brings it to just over £100. Usually over £200 at standard prices.

Think the offer lasts a week.

Thanks for this - I’ve just ordered one. I will wait for my van to arrive before activating the licence key, so makes sense to get the two year deal now.

I ordered yesterday and it's being delivered tomorrow!
I have a carista already but I think this does more and it's quite a big saving so will hopefully be pretty useful!
I almost bought one last week at the full price. Thankfully I downloaded the app already and it sent me a push notification with the offer!

I have carista and Obd11, no comparison, Obd11 far superior :thumbsup:

Back