Any idea what these wheels are [Vossen VFS1]

What wheels are you running please ?
I know This is an ongoing thread on here and the older members get sick of the same old questions etc
But if we didn't there wouldn't be the need of a forum that helps other members with advice and banter
And after all these vans are know to convert lower chip and fit lots of aftermarket parts
Otherwise we would all go and buy a Vito or V class that rides better and is quieter and bullet proof !!!!

I know This is an ongoing thread on here and the older members get sick of the same old questions etc
But if we didn't there wouldn't be the need of a forum that helps other members with advice and banter
And after all these vans are know to convert lower chip and fit lots of aftermarket parts
Otherwise we would all go and buy a Vito or V class that rides better and is quieter and bullet proof !!!!
Im running 20" assassins 275/40/20 106 tyres

Have you got a picture please

Hawke wheels are rated at 805kg so legal on t32

If the rolling circumference is larger on 20" wheel does this mean my 0-60 will be quicker or slower and will my mpg go up or down !!!
I do know that I will have a bigger smile when it's sitting on the drive........

I'm sure the T6 mk2 will come home on 19" as option Are car wheels are getting bigger and bigger to get mpg up ?
Sorry buddy, but 805kg is not legal for T32. Rather than going through all the rigmarole and opinion stuff that has gone before please scroll back a few pages.

Yes but with a vito or v class you wouldn't be on this forum, And would be looked sideways at at the VW meets :eek: its bad enough with some, and note, NOT all Cali owners :rofl::whistle::thumbsup:

Grenade planted, pin pulled, lever stuck.......

Back