Anti Roll Bars F/R questions please

I've just had H&R ARB's fitted to my T30 4Motion Kombi, which I usually drive around in with about 50KGS of tools, so not heavily laden.
The van is on factory suspension and 18" steel wheels. Lowering isn't an option for me due to using it on rutted farm tracks.
I'm a fairly steady driver but it now corners a bit flatter, which is what I wanted, but the ride seems harder, not in a good way. It's subjective but I think there's more road noise than before too. I can't say that the steering feels any lighter, turn in is certainly sharper though.

I've just had H&R ARB's fitted to my T30 4Motion Kombi, which I usually drive around in with about 50KGS of tools, so not heavily laden.
The van is on factory suspension and 18" steel wheels. Lowering isn't an option for me due to using it on rutted farm tracks.
I'm a fairly steady driver but it now corners a bit flatter, which is what I wanted, but the ride seems harder, not in a good way. It's subjective but I think there's more road noise than before too. I can't say that the steering feels any lighter, turn in is certainly sharper though.
What shocks have you got to compliment those Bars , Shouldn't be any influence on Road noise at all , Decent shocks lower raod noise however and control the A R B properly , If you have fitted ARB to a stock van in m y opinion you havent been given good advice
They definitely shouldn't make the steering lighter , messing with the rake angle affects steering

What shocks have you got to compliment those Bars , Shouldn't be any influence on Road noise at all , Decent shocks lower raod noise however and control the A R B properly , If you have fitted ARB to a stock van in m y opinion you havent been given good advice
They definitely shouldn't make the steering lighter , messing with the rake angle affects steering
The van's on the springs and shocks it came out of the factory on.
When the memory of the cost of the ARB's fades (not my memory, obviously!) I'll give you a call so that you can advise, I've often thought a day trip to Cannock was in order!

I had the Koni Actives put on with the H&R ARBs. Under load (eg a few hundred kilo in a trailer) the van is a good as gold. Running normally, I am more conscious of the noise of the road, even when pootling along on B-roads. Any views on how to "soften" things a little as I tend do most of my driving "light" rather than "under load"?

Back