Spent hundreds upgrading my security too and that’s for a shuttle. Shouldn’t have to but I won’t let her go without a fight. Everyone has a different mind set and TBH I wish I didn’t stress out as much about security but theft just winds me up and I get on my soap box.

I'm thinking of getting a disklok or stoplock.....I like the idea of a visual deterrent. Can anyone recommend anything visual?

Ghost is a high priority but my mate who has to leave box trailers unattended swears by some new wheel clamps he has found that use a speed brace type tool that winds them on and off really quickly then folds up and locks..

Ghost is a high priority but my mate who has to leave box trailers unattended swears by some new wheel clamps he has found that use a speed brace type tool that winds them on and off really quickly then folds up and locks..
Sounds interesting for longer parking periods.

Vacuum suction onto the windscreen???
Ingenious; only down side with the T6 hyper-fragile windscreen - it would probably implode after just 2 pumps.:eek::mad:

@mopardave. Yeah, a Gatling Gun slung from the front window overlooking the driveway!

Go-ahead scum, make my year!!!
hmmmm @DaveyB ......being a pyromaniac, my deterrent of choice would be the South African flame thrower
however, being the smashing, loveable guy that I am, I would then put out the flames.....with a shovel!! I know, I know.....I'm an old softy really!!:mad:

I've Just bought a clutch claw for my Spitfire. Car still in storage so not fitted it yet but Landy drivers recommend them very highly. T6 owners can get pedal boxes which are excellent too. If I had a camper I would deffo go down that route or as suggested wheel locks. TBH because of my security OCD I’d have everything fitted :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No money left for sophisticated anti-theft, so blocking T6 on drive with me old Kuga every night and any intruders at ours will have to get past 3 Giant Schnauzers, who won't want to surrender their new dogmobile w/o a fight .... good luck with that (still not complacent, mind....).

No money left for sophisticated anti-theft, so blocking T6 on drive with me old Kuga every night and any intruders at ours will have to get past 3 Giant Schnauzers, who won't want to surrender their new dogmobile w/o a fight .... good luck with that (still not complacent, mind....).
Oh yes I will let my hounds out too as back up. German shepherd and a Leonberger both loyal to the Fatherland VW brand :mad:

Oh yes I will let my hounds out too as back up. German shepherd and a Leonberger both loyal to the Fatherland VW brand :mad:
Love Leonbergers just such big loyal fun loving dogs, that pure size frightens people away, especially if they stand up

View attachment 19005 Got one of these. Solid! it protects the foot pedals, and is almost impossible to remove unless you are a locksmith.

@ £99 job done :thumbsup:

I’ve heard of someone having had their (Fiesta) van nicked that had one of these fitted. Apparently by one of those blokes who move around a lot.
Whether they were just saying that because their boss would be sending them down the Job Centre for not using, or not, I don’t know.

Just returned from having Ghost Immobiliser and tracker fitted.
Hopefully better nights sleep ahead!

Until one of my sons borrows van and does something to upset the code!!
Ghost seems good. Been calling a few fitters today. I'm booked for end of this month.

Hi all
sorry if this has been asked many times but my T6 has just been converted from a panel van and i am now paranoid about it being stolen. Can you point me in the right direction as to what is the best security device i can have fitted . would it be alarm and immobilizer or i have seen the Ghost system on here which looks quite good.
Also i saw on here someone posted about a security device that secures the pedals so it cant be driven are these any good
thanks in advance

Back