Another Stolen Cali Doncaster Area

Blitz

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Yep that’s the problem with security OCD. It costs me money to sleep at night :cry:

Ed Webb

Webber
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Just returned from having Ghost Immobiliser and tracker fitted.
Hopefully better nights sleep ahead!

Until one of my sons borrows van and does something to upset the code!!
Ghost seems good. Been calling a few fitters today. I'm booked for end of this month.

Insert Coin

VIP Member
T6 Legend
With Ghost fitted that van may still be on their drive.
This is where things get a little tricky, the scrotes can't start the van and then come upstairs and hold a knife to your wife/kids throat until you give them the code.

Blackjax would have an advantage in this situation, they'd be far enough away before the bus conks out that you would have called 999 and the Police would be on the way.

The best deterrent, better than any alarm or immobiliser is some proper justice from the courts when vehicles/tools are stolen, bang criminals up, no tv's, no PS4's and make the feckers pay for their crimes against the hard working British tax payers.

andys

VIP Member
T6 Legend
This is where things get a little tricky, the scrotes can't start the van and then come upstairs and hold a knife to your wife/kids throat until you give them the code.

Blackjax would have an advantage in this situation, they'd be far enough away before the bus conks out that you would have called 999 and the Police would be on the way.

The best deterrent, better than any alarm or immobiliser is some proper justice from the courts when vehicles/tools are stolen, bang criminals up, no tv's, no PS4's and make the feckers pay for their crimes against the hard working British tax payers.
Always p!sses me off on these police camera action style programs at the end when the voiceover says something like "the first thief received a £100 fine and a 6 month ban (on a licence he never had and never will) and the second received a conditional discharge. No further action was taken regarding the 6 vehicles they damaged during the chase". All said in a thatll-teach-them voice. WTF? no wonder they do it again, they must be laughing their heads off!

Blitz

VIP Member
T6 Guru
That’s why I like watching the American ones. Grand theft auto. 7 years and a bullet hole from the Officers who caught them

Davenjo

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Glad I’m not the only one screaming at the TV when you see these ludicrously lenient “sentences” handed out. Another thing that p’s me off is when they blur out their faces - don’t mind if they are innocent but why blur out the faces of those that have been convicted!!??

Gavandi

T6 Guru
Glad I’m not the only one screaming at the TV when you see these ludicrously lenient “sentences” handed out. Another thing that p’s me off is when they blur out their faces - don’t mind if they are innocent but why blur out the faces of those that have been convicted!!??
Yep...... and then post their pics and mugshots on a more regular crime stoppers show.
And locally in papers...
And on local TV......
And on local internet sites

Actually......let’s bring back the stocks!!

Teesix

T6 Guru
How much did you guys pay to have Ghost installed? If you don't mind me asking.

BeePee

T6 Pro
I did a stint in social work, criminal justice.
I worked with offenders in a secure unit housing up to 36 cherubs.
Everything from survival kids that were on the streets cause mum n dad should've got sterilised, to apprentice rapists and molesters.
Now, with that in mind, when you actually catch Dodger and his crew and successfully get the tree hugger children's panel associates to agree they should lock them up (and this is after various other offences and warnings) I now had the task of working with them.
Horrendous car thefts, car crashes with injured parties good and bad, car owners who were run down, you name it !
"OK Johnny, if you admit to these 3 we will dismiss the other 438 charges against you because we can't really prove or have the time to prove you were the one, wink wink, we know and you know you did it so stop f***ing about and fess up to these 3 !!!!"
True life, I've witnessed it !
16 family members molesting their nieces and nephews etc and the only one that was charged and convicted, the dad ! He failed to keep his children safe !! He was a f***ing beast as well !!
Now, back to your pride and joy being stolen !
Best advice ? get a name not to be f***ed with, they'll go elsewhere..........usually ;)

T6 dork

VIP Member
T6 Guru
my mate was a bit clever with electronics wiring etc , he made some sort of timer with a key on/off switch , it was hidden in the car but accessible to switch on and off , it allowed the car to start and ran for 2 miles then switched off the ecu , he never had the car stolen so never got used as such , good idea i thought , they are gone away from your home but break down... it was an Audi RS6...
i bet theres some clever cloggs on here could make these...