Another California on its way..

Loz

Admin
VIP Member
I have a T6 Blackberry California on order...

Ocean 2.0L 204ps 4motion DSG
Metallic paint (Blackberry)
Alloy spare wheel
Composition media radio
App connect
Lockable storage compartment
Adaptive cruise control
Front and rear sensors with camera
LED front headlights
Hi Beam assist
17 in chassis with brakes
Awning and Rails in black
Heavy duty anti-roll bars
Mudflaps front and rear
Four remote folding keys
Privacy glass
Differential lock
Wheel arch protection
Bumper protection

Underbody protection and suspension lift kit not available in the UK so will be looking into this next year..

Hurrah! Nice one; you'll love it!

Fairly hardcore spec; do you have plans of far flung adventuring?

Just at Santander ferry port after almost five weeks in ours; it's been superb.

Last edited:
Hurrah! Nice one; you'll love it!

Fairly hardcore spec; do you have plans of far flung adventuring?

Just at Santander ferry port after almost five weeks in ours; it's been superb.
We have been on overlanding trips since 2001 to various places in a host of different vehicles, so hope to continue by taking the Cali where they don't normally go.

Sounds great.
We took our old T5.1 180 4motion Cali fairly heavily off road and it was very capable.

Less hardcore on this trip but our 204 4motion still took us to free camping spots other vans couldn't reach.

I'll look forward to your travel stories!

Whats the 17" chassis option?

:Looks a lively spec, let me know what you find for the underbody protection as this is on my todo list.

The 17" chassis thing was an option with the 150PS to get it up to 204ps brake (as in brakes not bhp) spec. TBH I think it's standard with any 204 and just means you get bigger brakes.

Incredibly near miss in Villaviciosa yesterday; an Audi didn't see me on a back street. Decent reactions from both of us and the really strong brakes on our 204 really saved the day. We were no more than two inches apart when we came to a halt! Proper brown trouser moment.

One more sleep :sleep:

Hi,

I have just pass all the way to Italy.....not vacation, just work....... Its now 5 o'clock am in a hotel room but I know, that down there is another private room and it is my Multivan......

Let me wish you great and smiley day.

...3:35. ..4:50... 5:05 .. 5:25.. 5:40.. now at 6:07 I just realised it's a smoke detector going flat and "Chirping" every 15 minutes that's been keeping me awake.
Catching the 9:14 train up to Hereford. :)

Back