Another brake deal - 340mm J Hooked VBT discs

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
We are pleased to be able to offer an upgraded front disc for the T32 brakes in 340mm. Made by Vagbremtechnic with J Hooked faces.

8A5CDDD3-A70A-49EE-AFDE-BA9914C5FA8C.jpeg
Priced very competitively at £225+VAT for two.

Initially we only have these in very limited numbers - Get in touch to secure yours.

We are pleased to be able to offer an upgraded front disc for the T32 brakes in 340mm. Made by Vagbremtechnic with J Hooked faces.

View attachment 130395
Priced very competitively at £225+VAT for two.

Initially we only have these in very limited numbers - Get in touch to secure yours.
Do you do these for the rear also? I’m currently looking at a set all round J hook or drilled and grooved 340mm/294mm. Just having the fronts wouldn’t do my OCD any good. Before you ask.. no I dont need the revo big boys, I want but I don’t need :whistle: ;)

hope your well mate.

They are coming, we will be offering full sets as well as pad upgrades hopefully too. I would think around Christmas time worst case time wise.

Did you know we have a Revo brake deal on ;-)

We are well thanks and hope you are too?

@Jayjmac Just finalising the details on this, and we could be as close as 4-6 weeks away. We will also have a four pot calipe option for the 340brakes, and within time a brake pad upgrade too.

This should be a top level brake kit that fits behind a 17 wheel (yet to be confirmed and probably with a spacer)

Watch this space

Hi Oli
Sorry for the stupid question Will these be a straight fit onto t6.1 t32 will the carrier not need changing I thought the standard disc was 308mm
Also very interested in the pads and callipers also
Many Thanks
Ashley

These are direct replacement discs for the factory standard. Initially we only have the front T32 discs in stock. We have the front T30 (308mm) and rear discs(294mm) in build.

We mocked up our first front calipers upgrade and it cleared on this 17” wheel with 1mm clearance and no spacer. This is the factory standard disc in the picture but when we build our first set it will be the following;

▫️Aston Martin 4 pot brake callipers - available in black, grey, yello and red and of course custom colours too
▫️Upgraded brake lines
▫️J hooked discs - 340mm
▫️Ferodo DS2500 pads

We are extremely excited about this upgrade due to the fact it fits behind this 17” wheel - we will try and confirm other 17” wheels shortly.

358D9061-C097-480F-B07E-71A6B4E0C47A.jpeg

Here is a library picture of the calliper in red.
AB5FFE82-788F-4FE8-8A34-7A42E83DE91B.jpeg

Cost wise the complete kit, Including the Ferodo DS2500 pads is £1306.68+VAT (£1568.17 inc vat) + labour, so makes this a very cost effective and comprehensive brake upgrade. There are other pads upgrades available for this calliper, but the Ferodo DS2500 is a very good tried and tested pad that we like.

We are taking pre orders on the kit and will offer as direct drop or fit on site (while you wait). Our demo vehicle will be up and running with this setup as soon as possible.

We have just taken delivery of another five kits of these if anyone is interested. Custom painting and logos are available.

We also have the matching J Hooked rear discs as well.

Our stock of standard T32 brakes - discs and calipers are also available - removed off delivery mileage vehicles and we have some used options too.

Back