Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 2020 - cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on board with the credit for 2021. Not only does it reserve our attendance for next year but as a forum it shows a commitment to support the site that has looked after us for a good few years now.

Yip. If the dates fall ok for us, then next year sounds good. Even If we couldn't make the specific T6F date, pretty certain at some point Clan Donkey will get back to Bala. So if the deposit can be left with them on the basis it can be used at a later date, then I'd happily just leave the deposit be.

Totally agree with the decision...this was was to be our first Bala and we were looking forward to it...it had all the signs of good weather and good company...let’s all hope for a better 2021

stay safe

Thanks Fish, fingers crossed that there will still be opportunity for a few other meet ups this year. It’s a very strange time at the moment but I count my blessings every day that me and mine are, so far, okay. Hope that goes for those who dwell here too. The forum seems a second home at the moment!

regards to all.

CZ.

Yes there’s a full events calendar now but I didn’t want to add events that weren’t happening so only added the main few

No problem leaving the deposit ready for next year just gutted that the only trips away this year have been to Wickes to collect building materialso_O

My caravan is set in rural wales and i can go five or six days at a time and not see another soul on site. Its the perfect place for us to be in self isolation with my daughters condition. We go there with all the food and supplies we need depending on how long we intend to stay. Fresh air and long walks with social distancing in the lovely welsh countryside is the perfect tonic and if for one minute we started to feel unwell we would be in the car and home.

Wheres your caravan? i use to travel the lengths and depths of the country working on caravan sites only.

brilliant reading back just over a month into this conversation, oh how things have changed. ill be lucky if i get my 2 week break to scotland in september!!! let alone anything closer.

PM me! If your not on the list and think you should be. Thanks, Fish.
Reply is in ppl.
Yes that is fine, list below, I can refund the deposit up to 1st May 2021 is anyone has to cancel.

I confirm that all bookings below showing deposits paid have now been cancelled for this year and re-booked for 3 nights from 28th May 2021. I hope that I have all the names correct for your group, I have other campervans booked but they did not mention T6 forum when booking so if I have anyone missing from the list, please let me know.

Upton - £30
Conlan - £30
Ernoult - £30
Ryland - £30
Urquart - £30
Thomas - £30
Peate - £30
Phipps - £30
Grant - £30
Scott - £30
Blackburn - £30
Barrow - £30
Bridges - £30
Frost - £30
Webb - £30 (no hook-up required)
Yates - £30 (no hook-up required)
Sykes - £30 (no hook-up required)

Thank you for your help and understanding.

Megan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back