Glanllyn Caravan & Camping Park
Friday, 26 May, 2023 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 29 May, 2023 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Do I need to bring wood for fire pits? My neighbour just gave me 2 bags full...

I so don’t want our first experience to be shite because I’ve scrimped on what we need because if it is I’m the sort to say f### it I ay gooin again and I’m loving the idea already
Windbreaks won't be essential I've wanted jormax for a few years but only just purchased one last week eventually and they are very good I must admit and definitely worth the wait

Windbreaks won't be essential I've wanted jormax for a few years but only just purchased one last week eventually and they are very good I must admit and definitely worth the wait
More for the dogs to be off their leads whilst around the van tbh , they hardly ever wear them at home just walk with me

Anyone else running out of room in their vans whilst packing !!! :oops: Good job I decided not to bring the kayak this year...
Oh' by the way ,any body have a spare kadir strip ? I may need one :whistle:......

@Dellmassive
Hello mate, we really wanted to come to this one but I was diagnosed with bowel cancer in April. I had my surgery on 19th May and let out of hospital on the 24th. I'm not really fit enough yet, too much pain and still need to train the new guts to behave. Maybe the next one. Hope the weather holds and you all have a glorious and safe weekend. Me - I'll be sat in the garden, in the sunshine sipping Southern Comfort round the fire pit, chilling and healing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea on cost etc for a day pass onto the site? I'm not staying over, just fancy popping in and see what mods I can pinch off you guys.

Nobody there and set up yet? Looking forward to seeing the pics. Hopefully the weather is going to be great for you this weekend.

Tell me about it :laugh:
View attachment 200212
I'm seem to be taking more stuff then if I was going abroad :whistle: at least it has had a wash
Tell me about it :laugh:
View attachment 200212
I'm seem to be taking more stuff then if I was going abroad :whistle: at least it has had a wash

Nobody there and set up yet? Looking forward to seeing the pics. Hopefully the weather is going to be great for you this weekend.
About 20 vans here !

20230526_143857.jpg

Anyone know if you can just pop in for a few hours?. Im up the road past The Eagles pub at my static and wondered if i can just pop in...or do i jib in over the fence like the good old days... :whistle:

Back