Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake, Spring 2022
Friday, 29 April, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 2 May, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I haven't booked yet, but will tomorrow. Please put me on the WhatsApp group, my number is 07930314699

Regards,
Peter D.

Hi all. We’re booked. Looking forward to seeing you all again. It’s been too long! Scott, Shinayd and Jenson

I’m in, with her ladyship of course. and I’m sure Simon and Tracy will be coming too !

Hey all, new to the group, new to VW vans and loving it….
At the full risk of sounding stupid….
Can anyone point me in the direction of what the pilgrimage to Bala Lake is all about??
I’ve got an assumption and like the idea but keen to learn more….

Sorry for being a complete Newb! :)

Hey all, new to the group, new to VW vans and loving it….
At the full risk of sounding stupid….
Can anyone point me in the direction of what the pilgrimage to Bala Lake is all about??
I’ve got an assumption and like the idea but keen to learn more….

Sorry for being a complete Newb! :)

That’s the post for last year’s trip.

I'm just about to book this and I'm wondering if there are any objections to my Dad joining us for the weekend he will be travelling from Pembrokeshire, the only thing is that he will be in his ex RAC orange converted Transit, will he be cramping our style ? After all it is a T6 meet

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
I'm just about to book this and I'm wondering if there are any objections to my Dad joining us for the weekend he will be travelling from Pembrokeshire, the only thing is that he will be in his ex RAC orange converted Transit, will he be cramping our style ? After all it is a T6 meet
None from me but he will need a thick skin as there will be a LOT of piss taking.;)

None from me but he will need a thick skin as there will be a LOT of piss taking.;)
Thankyou and yes I can imagine and he is thick skinned I'm sure he will fit in just fine I'm always taking the piss out of his bright orange crappy Ford

I'm sure we could find him a pitch near the toilets. :slow rofl:

Back