Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake, Spring 2022
Friday, 29 April, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 2 May, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
All booked and confirmed we are part if the T6 forum.. here's looking forward to the best of the Welsh weather:thumbsup:

On the orders of Mrs moomin-j, I've booked EHU, but just had a mail from Bala saying:

1643055887432.png

Is this correct, as we don't want to be Billy no mates, stuck in a far flung corner?

All booked Friday to Monday
Also booked in my dad with his face-lift
T6 that's got quite a resemblance to the Mk 7 transit

Reply received from Teleri from Bala. Seems we might all be together??

peter D.
Screenshot_20220124-223912_Yahoo Mail.png

It’s going to be difficult for them to put us all together, if some of us want EHU and others don’t.

Pete.

I have booked EHU. Last year the EHU people were across the road from the non EHU it was not a problem. However there does seem to be more people going this year.

On the orders of Mrs moomin-j, I've booked EHU, but just had a mail from Bala saying:

View attachment 143307

Is this correct, as we don't want to be Billy no mates, stuck in a far flung corner?
No, We booked EHU too !.......I'm off to check now !..............................................................................Checked :thumbsup:

Just booked with EHU, from Thursday to Tuesday. Mate with a Transit may come, but I'll ensure that he and his van keep a safe distance so as not to lower the tone.

being only 45 mins from Bala, I'd like to come (with wife and 3 sprogs), but tried online and saying no availability with hook up.
I do have a leisure batt so it's not the end of the world, but Mrs J and eldest daughter (8) will likely want a hairdryer!

Will give them a call.....

I've camped there (in tent) many times previously and its a decent location.

Back