Friday, 29 April, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 2 May, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
That's not strictly true.
Bread offers little nutritional value to ducks but causes them no harm.
And they think its yummy and make cute quacking noises.:)
They are outside the van as I type this, quacking for more.
BBCFeeding ducks bread: Should you do it? - BBC News
View attachment 129553
I agree that the bread itself isn't going to harm them.
The problem is, as you said it offers little nutritional value, makes them feel full (as it swells in their digestive system) so they eat little good nutritional food, which is bad for them.

I agree that the bread itself isn't going to harm them.
The problem is, as you said it offers little nutritional value, makes them feel full (as it swells in their digestive system) so they eat little good nutritional food, which is bad for them.
Feed them whole grain….bit of roughage to flush them out and feel hungry sooner!

Hi @AliB66 - Welcome to the Forum. At the top of this thread, you will see a RSVP box, click on the + box at the side of the RSVP, and your name will be added automatically.

Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake - 29th April to 2nd May 2022

"To all those that attended and had a great time at Bala this year and to those yet to experience it.

Lest start the ball rolling for next years trip, as it is never too early to start planning." - @czmate1999

Glanllyn Lakeside Caravan & Camping Park​

3 great holiday choices by beautiful Llyn Tegid (Bala Lake) in Snowdonia National Park​

• Glanllyn Caravan and Camping Park - has modern facilities for caravanners and campers, including a modern shower block with free, hot, all-day showers. There are plenty of electric hook up points for caravans motor-homes and tents. The 16 acres of level parkland on the shores of Lake Bala is ideally suited for family holidays, to fish in the lake and river or to use as a base for day trips to explore Snowdonia and surrounding areas of North Wales and all it has to offer
  • Werngoch Holiday Home Park
  • Glanllyn Lodge 5 star Self-Catering for 5
Can anyone go. I'm just getting my van converted.

Just getting our first van converted, so hopefully will be able to come along to this. I love Bala. Pesume there will be an update when tickets go on sale, else I’m bound to forget!

Back