Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake, Spring 2022
Friday, 29 April, 2022 - 12:00
Until: Monday, 2 May, 2022 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We only managed to chat to a couple of peeps, as we attended with the boys and like all teenagers ' it wasn't their scene ' so we entertained them. :).
Frosty start to Saturday, pic taken at 6.00am.

20220430_070406.jpg

20220429_185749.jpg

Just like to add +….The water was cold ….but everyone made it such a warm friendly meet up…even got to welcome a Transit owner ( @Leehoops ..your dads a legend )…hope everyone got home safely….roll on next year..

last to leave

View attachment 155335

Just like to add +….The water was cold ….but everyone made it such a warm friendly meet up…even got to welcome a Transit owner ( @Leehoops ..your dads a legend )…hope everyone got home safely….roll on next year..

last to leave

View attachment 155335
Thankyou for the kind words about my Dad he is a legend but I am biased! I was worried about him turning up in his orange Transit but everyone was very welcoming which was great to see as he had a great weekend all in all as did Senna and me , it was great to catch up with everyone and meet lots of new people and also put some names to faces although there are still many I'm still not sure of , I came away needing to spend even more money on bits/ accessories for the van thanks to everyone for that and roll on the next meet

You usally have to wait till early Jan because the site closes for the winter from anytime now

From the WA group for this year's event...

Let me know what dates you decide and I'll create a new thread for the 2023 event.

From the WA group for this year's event...

Let me know what dates you decide and I'll create a new thread for the 2023 event.
it's generally Spring Bank Holiday so Friday 26 - Monday 29 May 2023

Response

Hi Chris

Yes, that’s fine no problem. Our online system will be live again from the 9th of January 2023onwards. If everyone books online and leave a note in the “booking information box” that they are with the T6 Forum Group.

Kind regards

Teleri

Hi Chris

A couple of gazebos is ok , usually we don’t allow gazebos on bank holidays because we’re full, but if you squeeze them in between the pitches that’s fine.

Kind regards

Teleri

whats the dates for 2023?

ill create the event to get the dates in the diary

2023 event created:

+++

+++++

Last edited:
Back