Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 2020 - cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand sanitizer and wash basins with soap and hot water between every other van...:whistle:

Don't want to think about a central key bowl... That way there be dragons! :eek:

Reactions: Eli
Oh...
I'm sure it will. Social distancing means gaps between plots are good.

Just been informed that our rural site about 2 miles up the road has shut down.Be interested to know if Glan Llyn opens as advertised?.

No pool or bar on site like most caravan club sites yet they are open. Granted the toilets and showers are closed for obvious reasons. Dont get it me.

No pool or bar on site like most caravan club sites yet they are open. Granted the toilets and showers are closed for obvious reasons. Dont get it me.

Portaloo.......it is then....Thetford or dometic....what’s ur favourite crapper :):)

There have been stories this week from North Wales, Highlands of Scotland, Cumbria, etc., about people migrating to their second homes and/or using caravans/motorhomes overloading the local facilities and healthcare systems accompanied by strong requests for people to return home. I'm guessing Megan is just trying to be socially responsible and looking out for her neighbours at this time.

Coronavirus: Second-home owners urged to stay away

My caravan is set in rural wales and i can go five or six days at a time and not see another soul on site. Its the perfect place for us to be in self isolation with my daughters condition. We go there with all the food and supplies we need depending on how long we intend to stay. Fresh air and long walks with social distancing in the lovely welsh countryside is the perfect tonic and if for one minute we started to feel unwell we would be in the car and home.

My caravan is set in rural wales and i can go five or six days at a time and not see another soul on site. Its the perfect place for us to be in self isolation with my daughters condition. We go there with all the food and supplies we need depending on how long we intend to stay. Fresh air and long walks with social distancing in the lovely welsh countryside is the perfect tonic and if for one minute we started to feel unwell we would be in the car and home.
I agree with your thinking but unfortunately 1000s more seem to be having similar thoughts. I suspect all non residential sites will be forced to close imminently.

Coronavirus: 'Unprecedented scenes' on Welsh hills

Yes that seems to be the case. I dont think some people have got a grasp on how serious this covid 19 is. People treating it as a day off work, "the weathers good so lets climb snowdon". Thick as f@@k if you ask me. Theres a difference between walking the country lanes and going to one of the most visited places in wales but eh what do i know?.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back