Annual T6F Pilgrimage To Bala Lake 2020 - cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ! I didn’t want to upset anyone with to it being my first proper get together with the forum :thumbsup:

I'm sure there'll be a space for a Transit.....in the corner, next to the Fiats. :whistle:

Just kidding. ;)

But if his dash doesn't have at least one yellow warning light illuminated, he wont fit in with the crowd and he'll have nothing to discuss.

Last edited:
I'm sure there'll be a space for a Transit.....in the corner, next to the Fiats. :whistle:

Just kidding. ;)

But if his dash doesn't have atleast one yellow warning light illuminated, he wont fit in with the crowd and he'll have nothing to discuss.
There will be a few I should imagine ! I’m sure it will be the joke of the weekend :laugh::laugh:

There will be a few I should imagine ! I’m sure it will be the joke of the weekend :laugh::laugh:
You could always de-badge it and call it a T7........(Or a sticker....My Other Van is a Transporter) we are a friendly lot anyone welcome :thumbsup::thumbsdown:

Last edited:
I'm sure your Dad will be a riot and make lots of new friends @Leehoops. Unlike the bloke that turned up at Dubs in Wonderland last year in this....
20190421_115826.jpg

He had no friends.

Last edited:
It'll make the photo interesting. How can you get the right angle to hide it behind something :D

@Leehoops
Reference your question.

This will be no problem, he'll need to book and reserve under T6F to ensure he can get in our area. Our allocated hook ups are for Members first but no issues splitting if required.

:thumbsup:

@Leehoops
Reference your question.

This will be no problem, he'll need to book and reserve under T6F to ensure he can get in our area. Our allocated hook ups are for Members first but no issues splitting if required.

That’s brilliant thankyou il get it booked :thumbsup:

Yay! Am I the only one to be glad about Corona virus? It's just cancelled all my travel for the next couple of months! :waving:
So now I can be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back