Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m new to your forum what do you do on your

Hi just joined your forum what do you do on your
Pilgrimage To Bala Lake
Would I have to book the camp site or do you do a group booking
Any info would be great
Thanks Di
Bookings open 2nd January we normally mention T6 forum when booking then they will site us all together. Is that right @Fish ?

In the day do what you want walking fishing, water sports, biking or sit and talk rubbish with the rest of us then evening time fire pits, beer and bed, if the weather is nice:cool: it's just a very relaxed weekend

Hi I’m new to your forum what do you do on your

Hi just joined your forum what do you do on your
Pilgrimage To Bala Lake
Would I have to book the camp site or do you do a group booking
Any info would be great
Thanks Di
Basically,
Due to being a bank holiday, bookings with the campsite direct are recommended asap(2nd Jan), its down you members to sort this out.
Once you arrive on the Friday, you'll be directed to our area and assigned an EHU.
Friday is normally chill with a beer(lady wine in my case) and meet n greet while ppl set up and continue to arrive..etc.
Rest if the weekend is upto you, you can go off exploring Bala and surounding area,or relax and enjoy the company of other members, look at various vans and their set ups etc etc.
Evenings are normally around the fire pits with chats beer, wine, and laughter.
And @Skyliner33 mentioned we tend to have a weeks rain for 1 day.

Bookings open 2nd January we normally mention T6 forum when booking then they will site us all together. Is that right @Fish ?

In the day do what you want walking fishing, water sports, biking or sit and talk rubbish with the rest of us then evening time fire pits, beer and bed, if the weather is nice:cool: it's just a very relaxed weekend
Jinx

forget that. It’s Bala. It will piss down all weekend.

I genuinely haven't laughed to myself like that for ages. Thanks Jon.

PS, glad Rutland left a more positive impression on you.

PPS, Remind me not to ask your opinion on my face.

PPPS, or my T6.

I genuinely haven't laughed to myself like that for ages. Thanks Jon.

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS, glad Rutland left a more positive impression on you.

Bala was a great weekend also. I honestly would encourage anyone thinking about it to come.

PPS, Remind me not to ask your opinion on my face.

I will pass. Connie said you're handsome, but no more fishing for compliments :whistle::whistle::whistle:

PPPS, or my T6.

Dame as above....stop fishing. Its awesome. Only thing is the 18" steels let it down, they would look better on Starlight van.

Basically,
Due to being a bank holiday, bookings with the campsite direct are recommended asap(2nd Jan), its down you members to sort this out.
Once you arrive on the Friday, you'll be directed to our area and assigned an EHU.
Friday is normally chill with a beer(wine in my case) and meet n greet while ppl set up and continue to arrive..etc.
Rest if the weekend is upto you, you can go off exploring Bala and surounding area,or relax and enjoy the company of other members, look at various vans and their set ups etc etc.
Evenings are normally around the fire pits with chats beer, wine, and laughter.
And @Skyliner33 mentioned we tend to have a weeks rain for 1 day.
Thanks all sounds good

:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I will pass. Connie said you're handsome, but no more fishing for compliments :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Dame as above....stop fishing. Its awesome. Only thing is the 18" steels let it down, they would look better on Starlight van.

Couple of facts incorrect within your statements, but I will let the hardcore BlackTourer T6 fans correct you.

For me I just enjoy sitting back with a beer in my tiny chair trying to work out which members of the HILO gang got wet when it rained overnight and by how much.

If that doesn't entertain you @Fish may rope you in to assisting him with a few field modifications to Bert whilst trying to avoid you seeing his soggy duvet.

For me I just enjoy sitting back with a beer in my tiny chair trying to work out which members of the HILO gang got wet when it rained overnight and by how much.
You crack me up.
If only you weren’t 100% accurate. I mean what kind of fool would put one of those HiLo pieces of junk on their van :whistle::unsure::cry:.
Still, could be worse, you could have hideous orange canvas on your leaky HiLo internal shower roof.

Just looking at the calendar; it might be that for the first time in 2 years that we might not actually be sailing elsewhere in Wales on this weekend!!!!!!
So might be able to make it for more than just a pop across day visit!
Can’t quite believe my calendar though, so gonna have to double and then triple check.

You crack me up.
If only you weren’t 100% accurate. I mean what kind of fool would put one of those HiLo pieces of junk on their van :whistle::unsure::cry:.
Still, could be worse, you could have hideous orange canvas on your leaky HiLo internal shower roof.
When I turn up to a site and pop that orange roof I'm announcing that my nights are dry and worry free.
If I get up from my chair thats by the fire and scurry away it's because my small bladder has reached its limit and not because I need to check my roof.
If I suddenly vanish and delete myself from here you know its leaked and I'm seaking refuge in a tent of shame

When I turn up to a site and pop that orange roof I'm announcing that my nights are dry and worry free.
If I get up our of my chair by the fire and scurry away it's because my small bladder has reached its limit and not that I have to go and check my roof.
If I suddenly vanish and delete myself from here you know it leaked and I'm speaking refuge in a tent of shame
i hope for your sake and mine that none of our roofs ever leak . If they do, just remember don't tell anyone just run for the hills and meet at the arranged destination on the border and await extraction;)

i hope for your sake and mine that none of our roofs ever leak . If they do, just remember don't tell anyone just run for the hills and meet at the arranged destination on the border and await extraction;)
Fake passport at the ready...

If I get up our of my chair by the fire and scurry away it's because my small bladder has reached its limit and not that I have to go and check my roof.
If I suddenly vanish and delete myself from here you know it leaked and I'm speaking refuge in a tent of shame
I’m sorry, there are just so many spelling/ grammatical errors in this piece of prose that you’ve turned what could have been a scintillating read into something that I just can’t be bothered to finish, so you might as well have written
“Blah blah blah blah de blah de blah blah blah.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back