19” with SoLow coilovers?

Jonni2rets

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, has anyone run amorak canteras on solows? Iv got solows set at there highest and have no intention on goin any lower. My question is has anyone had them fitted and any real issues running both together.

Hi all, has anyone run amorak canteras on solows? Iv got solows set at there highest and have no intention on goin any lower. My question is has anyone had them fitted and any real issues running both together.
I’m not sure if the search function is playing up but I found these two posts within about a minute

… I had 20s no where near that wide and they rubbed loads on SoLow’s out of the box. …
I’ve just put the cantera back on with a 245/40 19 wound half way down and I’ve got loads of room left in the arch.
245/45s are fine and comfortable, I've also ran 245/40s but I was lowered 100mm on solows at the time

You’ll be fine with canteras and SoLow’s. Just make sure you don’t have a massive tyre! Both the tyre sizes above will be fine.

I’m not sure if the search function is playing up but I found these two posts within about a minute
Must have missed this On the search function been scrolling throu anything with solows in the search. thanks for your reply.

You’ll be fine with canteras and SoLow’s. Just make sure you don’t have a massive tyre! Both the tyre sizes above will be fine.
Thanks for your reply

Just bringing a post back from the past im on 19 cantera’s on solows but as my van is a T32 im running 255/45/19 on a 104 rating, is it possible to get a lower profile tyre that has the right rating for a T32? IMG_3485.jpeg

Back