For Sale Ambient Cabin Overhead Lighting

Thanks @Qnapper for your kind words..... @lestynD yes they will fit into a T5.1....depends on your over head cabin cubby hole....but I have detailed instructions for fitting these to your van....let know if you're interested :)

Hi @Chris71 & @D11nyd I am out of these at the moment....and it looks like if I do get them back in, the price will increase, I have had them at this price for 3 years and have taken the hit......I will let you know when I get them back in...Matt

Bought from "saxoboy" and fitted without problem - it looks great you will be pleased at the result.

Hi Guys,

I have these kits for sale, they are very easy to fit and transform your T6 Cabin. These easily fit a Highline or Kombi model, but can be made to fit other models with a little bit of alteration (just ask), they do not fit Caravelle’s as the light they are replacing is not the same size or shape.....they give an ambient red light from above as per many German car manufactures. I fitted one of these and it really has made driving in the dark, cool....even with H4 bulbs!...

I'm after £60.72p for a kit, which includes postage (they are brand new and it allows Hermes to collect)...it takes 30 mins to fit if you've taken your van apart before! maybe an hour if you haven't yet....I will send instructions as to what to do....really easy, apart from a wire you need to splice into near the light switch, these are PLUG & PLAY. (The lights that the kit come with are not white, they are the usual yellow lights)

View attachment 47116

View attachment 47117

View attachment 47118

View attachment 47119

View attachment 47120
Just down the A5 from you. I may be calling in and I won't need the instructions then ;):thumbsup:!

Hi @Matt-T68 no, sorry, my source has dried up and I guess others in the market have dried up too...the grey lamps have become silly prices, beige no worries, but they wont look right....sorry :( and on another hand for you having a T6.1, they wouldn't have fitted anyway.....

Back