Amazing stuff for contact adhesive removal

cfdave

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi.
Just wondered if anyone needs something to remove contact adhesive in seconds.
I just used. "Sticky stuff remover".
I'm sure there advice on other stuff to use.
But I couldn't see this mentioned anywhere.
Hope it helps someone

A58FF225-CD15-42E7-8BB1-654F0D153130.jpeg

Yep, ordered a can too, sounds like the sort o stuff I'll be glad of at some point :thumbsup:

I keep a 5litre can of basic cellulose thinners in the garage, cleans off glue nicely and cleans many other things as well not to mention its intended use.

At £19 for 5 litres delivered I'll leave you to work out the difference in price per 200ml.

I keep a 5litre can of basic cellulose thinners in the garage, cleans off glue nicely and cleans many other things as well not to mention its intended use.

At £19 for 5 litres delivered I'll leave you to work out the difference in price per 200ml.
yes, gun wash removes it instantly, sometimes white spirit if you leave it on a few minutes then go over it again

I've got a tin of that stuff in the garage but only use it when all else fails, evil smelling stuff

Back