Hi, I need to make a decision on wheels for my T32 Highline Kombi very soon and have settled on these at 18”. Before I go any further is anyone running these already and any obvious issues? It’ll be lowered on Bilsteins to their highest level (30-40mm?).
Thanks,
Ian

Last edited:
Has anyone fitted spacers to their 19 Amarok wheels? My rears tuck slightly more than the front and it’s killing me. I have had a look about and it seems the only options for spacers are 5mm or 15mm. Would love to try 10mm but it seems they won’t work on the T6 rear hubs.

If anyone has pics of spacers on the rear with these wheels I would love to see them.

Has anyone fitted spacers to their 19 Amarok wheels? My rears tuck slightly more than the front and it’s killing me. I have had a look about and it seems the only options for spacers are 5mm or 15mm. Would love to try 10mm but it seems they won’t work on the T6 rear hubs.

If anyone has pics of spacers on the rear with these wheels I would love to see them.
Might be worth speaking to these peopleH&R Wheel Spacers for VW Transporter (T5)
When I measured mine, there was 15mm difference each side between the Fronts and Rears. (The rears are set 15mm in, relative to the wheel arches compared to the fronts)

Yes i have fitted 15mm spacers and longer bolts with Amarok 19's to the rear only
looks much better with no probs
i buy all my spacers from a local company and these are the ones

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Transporter-T5-T6-Pair-5x120-Hubcentric-Spacers-15mm-65-1CB-10-x-19mm-Bolts/123420967265

View attachment 40807

View attachment 40808

PS if you like these wheels i have 2 sets for sale

Thats exactly what I was after. Would you be able to take some pics from the rear so that I could get a better look at how close the wheels are to the edge of the arch? Would love to see how far the poke out compared to the fronts.

This is how mine currently sits without the spacers. I just ordered a set of 15mm ones from the above link so will update once fitted.

t6_transporter_front_angle_lr-jpg.39128

Back