I Did look at a set of these for mine, a bit similar to the Devonports but 18", just running steels now over the winter but will be on the hunt for some new 18" in the spring.

I've a set of 19" Cantera wheels in factory gloss black. Will be shod with 245 45 19 102 Dunlops.

So, I was wondering Of I coludidos Buy a set Of 18’s or 19”s from an Amarok.

is it okif we put the oem Amarok wheels and tires to our T6 or we should stick to the Transporter tire size (which is a bit smaller)?

The Amarok tyre profiles are too high for the transporter. They have a longer rolling circumference therefore affecting the speedo accuracy.

I've a set of 19" Cantera wheels in factory gloss black. Will be shod with 245 45 19 102 Dunlops.

Just been looking at the cantera wheels going quite cheep on eBay , any chance of a picture of yours !?
Thanks

Has anyone fitted these amarock wheels with a 40 profile? If so what size / brand did you go for. They are 20" 8j.

I've seen them with Landsail but on a 45 profile which is a bit too much Speedo error for me to live with.
IMG_20180625_143752__01.jpg

Has anyone fitted these amarock wheels with a 40 profile? If so what size / brand did you go for. They are 20" 8j.

I've seen them with Landsail but on a 45 profile which is a bit too much Speedo error for me to live with.
View attachment 24444

These are on my shortlist to . But tyre choice is limited for my t32 load rating .

These are on my shortlist to . But tyre choice is limited for my t32 load rating .
Snap I am too running a T32, these wheels are suitably load rated but struggling with tyre choice. All the 245/40/20 I've seen are only 99's. I'm not sure if 255/40/20 will be too wide for a 8j rim?? Ahhh it's so confusing.... :eek::eek::eek:

Snap I am too running a T32, these wheels are suitably load rated but struggling with tyre choice. All the 245/40/20 I've seen are only 99's. I'm not sure if 255/40/20 will be too wide for a 8j rim?? Ahhh it's so confusing.... :eek::eek::eek:

I honestly can’t find a 255/40/20 with 103 rating .
Quite a few 45 chioces.

View attachment 24819 Running Cantera 19's on my van , I love the OEM fitment and look , on 245/45/19 which keeps it useable and fairly pothole resistant , just needs lowering a bit now when funds allow​

Hi @Anthony Ball I'm looking at these 19" amarock wheels as an option on my starlight blue van. Could you post up a closer picture of the wheels showing the arch gap please buddy. They look really smart on your van. :thumbsup: what make of tyre did you go for? Cheers.

IMG_8256.JPG
Hi @Anthony Ball I'm looking at these 19" amarock wheels as an option on my starlight blue van. Could you post up a closer picture of the wheels showing the arch gap please buddy. They look really smart on your van. :thumbsup: what make of tyre did you go for? Cheers.

Apologies for late reply , been away all weekend in the van , here is a close up , of a dirty van and wheel !!! Currently on 245/45/19 Dunlop but have a set of Nexen Nfera waiting to go on

Might take this thread into my local VW dealers, told me Amarok wheels would not fit. Looking at these tell me slightly different news. Which is great as I quite like these especially blackScreenshot_20180623-181428__01.jpg Screenshot_20180623-181248__02.jpg Screenshot_20180623-181436__01.jpg

Might take this thread into my local VW dealers, told me Amarok wheels would not fit. Looking at these tell me slightly different news. Which is great as I quite like these especially blackView attachment 27805 View attachment 27806 View attachment 27807

The wheels are the same PCD as a Transporter 5x120, why would they tell you they don't fit:confused: Maybe they meant with some of the huge tyres fitted to the Amarok, or maybe they were just plain uneducated on their own product.

The only thing I can think is the tyres, (but the ones they had for sale were not massive) it just lacking a little imagination

Back