Amarok ergoComfort seats in a T6?

Wow! If this is possible, I’m in! Especially if they could swivel too!

Wow! If this is possible, I’m in! Especially if they could swivel too!
Easy tiger! But yes, why not? Can't find this anywhere on the web, so probably be dismissed quite quickly by those in the know :confused:

I have two upgrades available;

Caravelle comfort seats as fitted in my T6.1 demo and now the Mk7 GTI bolsters - we are having a set made currently.

Never mind side bolsters, it's extendable under thigh support that I'd like.

Never mind side bolsters, it's extendable under thigh support that I'd like.
Agreed, although for me it's to shorten the seat and rake the seat base forward independently of the back that is the trick. But the ability to bend the back of the seats and choose how tight the bolsters come on the bimmer is amazing.

What are the Caravelle comfort seats like? Will have to go look.

In the meantime, no one is saying Amarok seats are impossible yet?

I'm guessing my standard Velle seats are 'comfort'

IMG_20201104_092313.jpg

The Comforts seats are redesigned bolsters, and on the caravelle come with full electric adjustment. The cushions do offer more support

The Comforts seats are redesigned bolsters, and on the caravelle come with full electric adjustment. The cushions do offer more support

But are the base cushions any longer? That's the problem I have in most cars.

Can anyone get parts/ diagrams for the Amarok seat rails to compare with transporters'?

Interesting...same rails as the Caddy? Does that help?

Item description
This is a front right / UK drivers side height adjustable seat base mechanism for the following cars:

Volkswagen

Caddy 2K 2004 - 2015*

Amarok 2010 - 2017*

Can fit Caddy seats on T5 bases:

Yep the fit, mine are on fasp swivels on T5 bases. I'm in the Highlands at the minute but will take a pic of how they fit when I get back. Good price btw, I advertised mine complete with bases/swivels for £600 and had a lot of interest but the vans for sale so the seats stay!

Last edited:
Are T5 and T6 drivers seats a straight swap?

If so, this implies that Caddy, transporter and amarok seats are all compatible

I am in as they look super comfy. And electric too add. :thumbsup:
I'm not getting very far with it! But then I have other priorities for the van at the moment, and no long journeys planned

I'm not getting very far with it! But then I have other priorities for the van at the moment, and no long journeys planned
I do like the idea of a comfy seat for trip abroad. 16hrs in a comfy seat is a bloody blessing for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: JOG
Back