Am I being dumb?

Bridger8

T6 Pro
I hesitate to title a post like that () but…

I’ve got my units set on miles but the mini digital speed is still showing km/h… am I missing something? (T6)

E4AF18D3-D4F5-4023-8A25-31DB753FDE03.jpegE4AF18D3-D4F5-4023-8A25-31DB753FDE03.jpeg

It’s just how they are set, it can be changed with VCDS etc but after the change you need to go into the menu and turn off ‘alt speed’ and that will let you turn on ‘digit speed’ in the mfd menu

It’s just how they are set, it can be changed with VCDS etc but after the change you need to go into the menu and turn off ‘alt speed’ and that will let you turn on ‘digit speed’ in the mfd menu
Thanks Pauly (I figured it was changeable based on the other VCDS posts here, just wasn’t sure if there was a non-VCDS way)

It can be done using the Carista dongle if you have one. If not, they're pretty cheap on Amazon. Alternatively, I'm only an hour or so from you, so you could take a trip down here and I'll do it for you at the cave.

It can be done using the Carista dongle if you have one. If not, they're pretty cheap on Amazon. Alternatively, I'm only an hour or so from you, so you could take a trip down here and I'll do it for you at the cave.
Ah ok thanks, appreciate it

Back