Altro Wood Effect Flooring

Shoes

VIP Member
Hello all,

Has anyone used the altro wood effect flooring in their vans?

I'm looking for a wooden style floor in my van, what have you used? I've seen some with very narrow planks and I'm looking g for something about 150/180mm wide

If you have any pictures that would be great

Cheers

Siôn

I have just bought some Altro Wood Safety Comfort in Veteran Oak for our van but it doesnt go in to be done until the 12th August,looks nice though

Hello @CALLAKN , i have since removed the kombi floor with this flooring and replaced it with a Caravelle floor. I liked the look of it so much that i used the same again on the new floor,i have the one to fit the kombi for sale if anyone is interestedIMG_0180.jpgIMG_1024.JPGIMG_1025.JPGIMG_1029.JPGIMG_0424.jpgIMG_0468.jpgIMG_0469.jpg

Karndean Oak Flooring could be another option... Great quality and durabililty… I went for a light Oak, but plenty of options available.

P4106236.JPG

@CALLAKN , i would take £70 for it,i payed nearly £300 for it but i think postage is about £30 due to the size and weight of it. Its in good nick as it wasnt in long before we changed the floor

Hello @CALLAKN , i have since removed the kombi floor with this flooring and replaced it with a Caravelle floor. I liked the look of it so much that i used the same again on the new floor,i have the one to fit the kombi for sale if anyone is interestedView attachment 65600View attachment 65601View attachment 65602View attachment 65603View attachment 65604View attachment 65605View attachment 65606
Hi how did you do the caravelle floor? Did you pull the carpet off the OEM floor then glue the wood effect?

Hello, @Skyliner33 ,i didnt actually do it myself but it is a ply floor fitted around the floor rails with the altro flooring fixed to that. The original altro was the wood safety comfort but the new one is just the wood safety which is slightly thinner to make sure the covers would clip down properly on the floor rails,hope this helps

That looks really good, so do these floors work in the same way? Just stick down onto the ply floor?

Hi @meza, the trim was fitted by the lad that fitted the Caravelle floor if i remember rightly. It was Stonewall Leisure at Stockton. If it wasn’t fitted before that by Exploria when it was lined out,i can’t quite remember due to being old! As far as i know,it is just a piece of 90 degree angled trim. Hope this helps

Back