Tellmewhatsnew

T6 Guru
Hi, just ordered my Kombi in Indium grey and have 14 weeks to wait for delivery. That gives me time to shop around for alloy wheels. My initial thought was going for a light alloy wheel to contrast the darker paint, however I've seen some pictures of grey Kombi s recently with gloss black alloys which also look great. I'd love to hear from other Indium grey T6 owners to know what wheels they have put on. Cheers

Just have a nosey on their website as they have a few indium grey with different choices and styles :thumbsup:

There rs6 alloys load rated. Loads of places sell them, can't remember the name of the place where I'm getting mine from off the top of my head. I've seen them on a few t6's and they look mint

I'd be swayed towards silver with grey body work, how about 3sdm 0.06. Like these but maybe too bling for a T6.

I like those reps, but I've been looking at the BBS XA for my grey van and am leaning towards the black finish rather than the gunmetal version.

Popped over to Tamar wheels, lovely round things there. Fell in love with Axe EX30 wheels, black or silver also a head scratch.

@Ade just looked at the axe wheels. Nice, I am leaning towards the 'Y' spoke look like this but same as you whether to go gloss black, grey or silver

@Higgeee really like the BBS alloys would love to see a pic on your van if you get them. They look pricey though as the site I saw was £950 in 18s without tyres

I've gone for the BBS sv in satin black with diamond cut face. Chose these because they come in 19". Will post photo's when they get put on my Kombi.

Back